Who are you trusting to install your new A/C system?
Many homeowners think that getting a new A/C system is like getting a new refrigerator or microwave — that it's just another appliance. But that couldn't be further from the truth. Of course, there are industry standards... but with something as complex as an air conditioning system, EVERY job is a custom job. If your system is installed hastily without expert consideration of your home, you're risking installing a system that will cause more problems than it solves. The wrong unit or a poor installation will lead to late night and weekend repairs — and cost you thousands of dollars in higher energy bills.
You have to think about...
- Who is installing your system? Are you getting a rookie employee — or someone who has genuine expertise and experience?
- What equipment are they using? Will your system be easily serviceable, or are you being locked into using certain components?
- Will they treat your home with respect? A new A/C installation can cause a mess... are you hiring someone who will make sure your home is protected?
We'll install the PERFECT A/C system for your unique home
Here at Service Plus A/C & Heating, we've been installing new A/C systems for homeowners in Orange & Seminole Counties since 2008. If you know that your air conditioning needs replacement and you're looking for a unit that will keep your home comfortable, we can provide you with an expert installation. Our TempStar Equipment (Carrier brand) will quietly cool your home — and save you up to 15%-50% on your energy bills.
When you hire Service Plus A/C & Heating to install your new air conditioning unit, you'll deal directly with our lead installer, James Hulsey. James is specially trained and certified in installing air conditioning units and is EPA certified. And with our newer systems, you'll enjoy lower humidity levels, increased dehumidification, and air filters that are easy to service and clean. All of this leaves you with a much cooler, more comfortable home all year-round.
Why trust Service Plus to install your new system?
- Brand new equipment that's quieter and more easily serviceable than older units
- Our lead installer will handle everything for you and install the perfect system for your home
- Our technicians put down carpet protectors, floor mats, and move furniture to make sure your home is protected during the installation
Common A/C installation questions
Installing a new A/C unit is a big investment. Take a look at some of our most common customers questions below:
Who is going to install my A/C system?
Our lead installer James handles all new air conditioning system installations. As an EPA-certified with a degree in AA, James is uniquely qualified to install the perfect air conditioning system for your home
What is Tempstar? Is it a reputable brand?
Tempstar is a part of Carrier, a leading global provider of innovative HVAC equipment.
How much does it cost for a new A/C system?
We don't compete on price — we want to make sure that you get the best unit for your home. With the right unit, you'll save more on your energy bills, helping your investment pay off in the long run
If you have any other questions, tap on one of the buttons below. You'll speak with our owner and get an expert's opinion on what you're looking for:
Our A/C system installation warranties
To provide you with peace of mind, we provide unbeatable warranties for installing your new HVAC system. Check out our warranties below:
How can Service Plus A/C & Heating help?
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty: All of our units come with a 10 year manufacturers warranty
- 5-10 Year No-Hassle Warranty: If a major component breaks, you get a brand new unit
- 12-Month No Lemon Guarantee: If you have 3 major breakdowns, I'll take the equipment out for you and write you a check — or you'll get a completely new system
Investing in you and your family's comfort shouldn't feel like a risk — that's why our warranties remove all of the stress for you. Tap on one of the buttons below to learn about the perfect system for your home: